Updates

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Something I Shld Know??

1 of my bro has been missing in action (MIA), didn come to church since last week due to his own personal prob.. i'm not youth leader (anymore..) but i just have the urge to reach out to him, yet i do not have much idea of wat shld i say cuz i dunno the whole issue bhind it.. so i just encouraged him wit wat i shld say (tat i think i shld say) over fb and email.. posting tis not only for him but for those who are doing the same as him.. here it goes..

xxx,

i dunno wat happen to u, and i dunno y i feel tat i need to share with u something,

when my sis was very young, she was very active (may b hyperactive, not surprise), kinda hard to control, even in church, my mum didn wan my sis kacau other ppl in church, so she decided not to go to church anymore, she tot may b when my sis grow up then only cont going to church. after some while, my aunt visited my mum, asking y she didn come to church anymore, after my mum explain, my aunt said tat my mum shldn skip church bcuz of tat, they can pray for my sis, once my aunt explained to my mum, suddenly my mum was like realized something and has been awakened. so from tat time, my mum nvr skip church since tat incident.

if my aunt didn visit my mum or my mum stil dun wanna come to church, where wil b me n my sis? bcuz my mum back to church, the whole family is serving God n church rite now and being a faithful christian, bcuz of tat, God's blessing is overflowing in our family like a river.

i wan u to come back to God, commit ur problem to God and let us pray for u, u shld be the light in ur community who reach out to God and the ppl in need, u shld b the one tat encourage ppl who has fell down cuz u know who is Love, where can we put our hope to and who is our source of everything, and tis is wat i see in u all tis while.

i dunno how serious ur case/problem is, or the problem of others, until u wanna skip ur church? or even wanna let go christianity? bcuz of God's love, u r given the privilege to choose watever u wan, but i tell u, u r not afford to lose God. 
atleast 1 month ago when i see u, u were so on fire, but now u look so upset n discouraged. why? shld it be the way?

everything wil come to past xxx, dun run away from God if u did, i wan u to cont do wat God wants u to do, be perseverance and receive the blessing He has for u, most importantly, ur salvation.

God loves u and
He really does..

Y Yan..


* i used to have such mind set which is letting go my relationship wit God, due to some problem happen to me which i think is not fair to me, but at the end, i didn dare to do it, cuz i cant afford to lose Him, i'm nothing without Him - My Lord..
** pls pray for him..

No comments: