Updates

Friday, May 29, 2009

Back To Melaka

went to Melaka yest for my dad's shop opening..


when we reach there, look around, then only realize it's not opening yet, it was just open for outsider to try singing.. we purposely took leave just to support my dad for his shop opening, mana tau.... -_-"" it wil b launched officially next month..


tis is the only pic i took in his shop, a karaoke shop for senior adult, it's something new in melaka but not in kl..

for some reason, me n family didn really support my dad when we knew tat he is going to do such business wit relative but when i seen his shop, n roughly know wat he is doing, mm.. i hope he'll do well in his business..

oh btw, melaka food is awesome!!! so nice, almost all the food tat we ate was tasty, not like kl, sux!! kl food expensive n not sincere at all, simply make some food n sell it, if they sell it in melaka, they sure no business, sou dong la!! n now i'm kinda familiar wit melaka dy, can hunt food there.. ^^

cuz i know the way back so i drove back home, n bcuz of tat, some memorable thing was happen, i broke my record, i speed 140-150/km, not i wanted to but i was "authorized" to drive fast cuz we my dad need to rush back to take back our wira from car repair shop.. my sis whispered to me:

"你就好啦,奉旨驾快车.."
(good la u, u r authorized to drive fast)

normally we cant drive too fast n over the speed limit, if not, we gotta pay saman, but now if i kena, my dad gonna pay it, cuz he asked me to drive fast wat.. >=)

actually i was very tension to drive so fast, my family's life is in my hand, i dun wan anything happen, somemore recently i seen a lot of car accident, dunno y, roughly about 4 times a week.. so 140/km is enuf..

No comments: