Updates

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

this year celebrated mother's day without my dad, first time ever in my life.. he cant have dinner until very late cuz he need to check some account, dun ask me wat account, i didn know n nvr find out.. but my sis suddenly got call from office need to work, so we had to go out late, he can't wait so didn join us.. i wonder y he need to check on this very day? cant he arrange it for some other day?? may b really cannot.. =/ i dun mind he's been very bz recently, but not on mother's day nor any occasion.... if can..


alrite, we stil go on according to our plan, we went to Akari, Mont Kiara Solarist, it's japanese food... the food there was very nice and not tat expensive, the bill was rm130++ for 4 of us, including my aunt..

 

  
tis r the foods..

 
and the rest of the food, didn captured nicely so didn upload..

 the best part of tis photo is taken by my mum, can see from reflection showing tat my mum using dslr weh.. kakaka..

 Akari

No comments: