Updates

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Real Photo is re-appeared

besides printing flyers for church youth event, tis is the first time printing out my "master piece", due to the advance of technology, not many ppl wil develop their photos as hard copy like wat we did last time, cuz nowadays we can upload to internet and chances of "showing off" is higher..

my aunt is going oversea for vacation, she wil b seeing some of her relative there, so she asked me to print out some photos of me n my family including some photos tat taken during mother's day, so tat she can show them who we are.. yes, we nvr see each other b4, except my dad, i think atleast they met b4 during my parent's wedding.. -_-"


kinda proud of myself for wat i've taken.. keke.. i purposely printed out 1 of the vietnam pic, see how does it look like in hard copy.. the result is... not bad~~


tis is the soft copy, it came out better than wat i expected when i see the printed one..

No comments: