Updates

Friday, May 22, 2009

Blogged Too Much??

due to my "freeness", not to say where, cuz is in office *whispering* nor shld i say wat i usually do when i'm free, cuz i'm suppose to b working *whispering* i check out ppl's blog, fren's blog and fren's fren's blog.. (1 of d things i do).. purpose of blogging is to let ppl read and know wat u r doing and ur current condition or watever, so i think i'm alrite to check out (kepohchi) other's blog.. =p


mostly ppl write where they went, n wat they did, telling ppl how happening is their life, (so do i..=p), but some type of blogging i have read is kinda capture my curiosity which is their relationship, they tend to write how much they love their bf/gf, wat have they been thru, so on and so forth (SO DO I..>=p but not as much as them for some reason), bcuz of my curiosity, i'm kinda updated wit tis ppl relationship, i wonder wat if they broke up, how r they going to manage their blog especially if they found new gf/bf?? do they need to delete all the previous posts bout their ex?? or open new acc??

in fact, there's a guy used to write so much bout he n his gf, they seriously committed to each other, about how is their life b4 and after meeting each other.. but now, they broke up, n now he has new gf, with "new topic".. hmm.. do we have to b so committed to a relationship or do we have to b so committed blogging bout our relationship?

for me, i'm not sure if i'll b wit him in future (forever), althou i really hope so but we do not know how is our future, i hope i can write bout the same person today, tmr and the rest of my days..

is him, (first pic of him which taken by me.. )
~kenny leong the monkey~
n now, he has new nic from me, which is...
=>>> KENNY BEAR
kakakaka!!!! 


* those frens who blog pls dun block nor avoid me, i'll only check out blog when i'm free, i dun purposely check out ppl's blog.. =p
** i wonder shld i let many ppl know my blog, i didn intended to let ppl know bout me when i started my blog since.... long long time ago in an "hidden place" cuz my purpose of blogging tat time was just to express out my thought..

No comments: