Updates

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Our Time is Our Life" Rick Warren

christmas n cny has finally over, tis 2 seasons have the most atmosphere, especially tis year cny, it's so much diff to me, all the while, i've been spending my time wit my family n fren during cny, but tis year, one special person has added in my life, which so much so tat i'll put effort to spend time wit..

b4 i went to Hanoi for my family vacation, i did shopping wit him, err... was not shopping but crazy shopping! went to Pyramid, One u, and The Curve all in 1 day on 2nd day of cny (初二), >_< bcuz he was looking for his robot (cant rmb have we been to mid valley as well); and then went to Time Square on the 3rd day of cny (初三), lepak at his house and had dinner there (mm.. felt kinda shy having dinner wit his mum, cuz first time.. =p)
obviously, life order now has changed, time management skill is required, i mean for my free time: time after work, time after church and public holiday.. how am i gonna allocate my time for my family, fren n him, and not forget, for my God.. i'm not only someone's gf, but i'm oso someone's daughter, someone's sis, someone's fren.. thus the balance point must set correctly..
During the Hanoi trip, my sis asked me (sounded a bit worry), how wil be the family trip arranged if i married, i stay wit my husband in a room or wit her in a room?? mm.. kinda tricky question, i nvr tot of such a problem in vice versa, instead, i'll b more enjoyed? cuz one more person added in a trip.. or may b i know my sis sure wil stil take care of me well as how she taking care of me when she is not married, tat's y i'm not worries.. i think the problem here is not about wat wil happen when i get married while she is single, is about how i get along wit both of them at a same time without leaving one of them out..
anyway, i really appreciate for my family n my dear, cuz they understand my situation at whom i wanna spend time wit, they nvr fight wit each other for my time.. (so far......)

No comments: