Updates

Monday, January 19, 2009

For Me But Not Mine


"christmas gift" - arrived at christmas season

in this new year, tis is wat i got.. i mean tis is wat company get for their editor:::


we wanted balloons, ribbon, red carpet, and some music b4 we launch our machine... anyhow, we just started wit a knife...


da dah! proudly present, edithouse macpro! (aka grace's macho-babe, keke..)


mighty mouse, really mighty leh, 360 degree scroller, right n left n side click; very slim keyboard, putting on the table, like table built-in keyboard


leopard OS, powderful weh, nice graphic, canggih interface..

few words:
in tis new year, i would like to express my appreciation toward my colleague, they helped n guided me when we fighting against the job n senseless client, n oso for their patience over a hot temper colleague like me, althou i didn scold ppl, throwing stuff, breaking the wall, destroying the machine, but i know i did unconsciously show my tension, stress n unwillingless expression on my face (as if i'm the only one who is stressful)..
i know when they came into my room, they just wanna give me more information to ease my job, they wanna see if i need any help, but i always building up a virtual fence n a sign of "do not disturb, or else i'll grrr!!!!"
anyway, thanks for sharing responsibility and burden wit me.. i'm not alone..

* if i got increment i lagi happy..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

besarnye perut jay.....

Anonymous said...

besarnye perut jay.....

Huey En said...

ya, same like urs..

Anonymous said...

no.....mine is ok.....just perfect for hugging