Updates

Friday, February 20, 2009

Head News

since i've started tis relationship, ppl r so "concern" bout us, err no, b4 we start, ppl were trying to find out r we pak toh now, some even assume tat we started..


tis is when he changed his status (click the pic to view it)

here is the
conversation i had few days ago wit my colleague during lunch time,

f: "hey, u pak toh dy..?"
me: "........"
f: "haha.. u blush dy.. so is u?" (asking if i'm monkey's gf)
me: "ha, ya... after so long we nvr chat, nvr expect u wil ask me tis question once we c each other.. haha.."
f: "haha.. ya.. so he is christian.. now?"
me: "ya.."
f: "so now u r very happy n sweet now?"
me: "err...."

when some of my frens realize my status (click the pic to view it):





today i chat wit my fren in msn, tis time i took initiative n tell her i'm pak toh now, she was happy for me, n asked a lot of questionsssss, haha.. more than my mum.. (cant paste the conversation here, too many secretive talk.. =p)


* the more intended to have low profile, it provokes more curiosity in others

No comments: