Updates

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tagged Again

from facebook, dun wanna waste my hardwork writting it which is so much, so post it here too...


Tagged, you're supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, tag another 25 people. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

______________________________________________________________________________

i was thinking when wil b my turn when seeing ppl around me been tagged.. i nvr expect i'll b tagged by him, Soo Aun, haha.. but i'll write it since i'm free i got some time to do it.. 

1. i tend to b low profile (which i prefer), but bcuz of such habit, ppl tend to b very curious bout me (i think)

2. i'm weird, i dun like things tat most of the ppl like, i always choose or do wat ppl dun usually like or do

3. 1 of the reason i chose to study audio engineering is bcuz of num 2.. business, accounting, etc are so much normal n boring to me.. (no offense to those who doing tis ya.. i love u guys..)

4. bcuz of num 3, i kinda regret y i spent money studying tis course which it's not demanding in my country

5. if i have the chance to start all over again, i'll rather choose to study engineering course (mechanical/ee/mechatronic) or aircraft engineering

6. btw, i'm now a video editor, nothing much to do wit sound..=p

7. i'll bite my finger when i'm thinking

8. i like to eat spicy food, tat's y most of the time i got sick is bcuz i ate spicy food a lot

9. i used to b very talkative when i was very young, now is hard for me to talk cuz i dunno wat to say

10. i love my sis actually, cuz she is very good to me, always take care of me, thou she always like to bully me since i was very young, cuz she said she likes to hear me scream woh.. wat the.. i blif if i kena bully outside, she wil b the first one who stands out n fight for me.. 

11. few months ago, i only realized i dun like to eat fish!! except fish fillet

12. i'm a very serious in relationship person (so monkey, u gonna have trouble! >=)

13. i'll feel extremely awkward when i'm alone wit the person tat i have nothing to talk to..

14. but i wil b satisfied when i realize tat person is same gang as me, buddy~~

15. tat's y i've to learn to social, which i'm learning.. oh~ susahnya~

16. i wish i can earn a lot of money, to spend for myself n my family, i can pay whenever n watever they wan.. ^^ rich daughter!

17. i'm allergy to alcohol, ppl always say drink more n u wil overcome it, i blif at the beginning but trust me, it doesn work on me at all! i even got hand n back peeling after drinking too much.. -_-

18. i wish i can have a tattoo on my body but i'm not allowed to do..

19. i wonder how many ppl wil read all tis crap here, n how would they respond if they r tagged

20. i play piano but i wont play if u ask me to, as in:
"u know how to play piano? oh, come, play some song.." -_-# 
it's same like:
"u learned taekwondo? oh come, show some skill here.." 
"hu ha!" -_-######

21. i think 25 is too much, i'm stil thinking wat to write..

22. i'm a technical person, i like to do fixing..

23. i'll clean up my room b4 doing any work, n leave it mess after work..

24. i used to collect paper bag (now is like a mountain in my room), now i'm collecting photos (save space)

25. i'm thankful for all the overflowing blessing (God's grace, family's pamper, monkey's love, care n help from ppl around me, etc..)

No comments: