Updates

Friday, April 17, 2009

My Burday 2009

finally the photos are ready, as usual, have to write something bout my bday.. i celebrated wit family at Tamarind on the actual day (8/4), oww~~ it is a very fine dining place, serving italian food at downstair and thai food at upstair, we chose italian food..


Tamarind at Ampang

 
the kitchen and dining place..

starter: tasty bread n cord fish

main dishes

finally, my dessert, specially customized for me, requested by sis..

take some photos..

  
with nice environment

ppl expecting i'll b celebrating my bday wit my love one for the very first time, instead, we celebrate it the next day, at The Curve..

didn take many photos... =p


* worse thing happen on tat day, i forgotten to bring my dslr, even the compact camera i didn bring.. wat a waste!!
** thanks to my sis, tat she purposely went and find the place location without me, so that she can give me little surprise tat how beautiful is the place..
*** thanks to my monkey for buying me another bracelet to replace the one tat he bought for my valentine which i lost it.. =p i'm not gonna lost it again, cuz it's precious to me tat i can wear his gift to me.. n i'm gonna find the lost one if can..

No comments: