Updates

Friday, April 3, 2009

Learned Something.. (new)

not really something new, but something has to be noted for my work (i know most of the ppl know it n doing it).. thank God that my recent job has gone smoothly so far thou haven approve n give final master.. i'm not a very good in communication especially speaking in english, but when i present my work, something has to b sure in order to avoid many unnecessary changes and affect my performance and work flow (eventhou i'm not good in communication but tis help.. i think):


1. always b sure wat i have and wat i dun have in terms of material (footage, stills, music and etc)
2. knowing and always prepare the reasons for wat i've done, in case client ask why is tis like tis, and not like tat
3. always rmb all the footages, it does help to explain n persuade the client tat tis is the best i've edited.. for event video, know well about their event, insert all the happening/important shots as many as i have
4. lastly, experience help knowing the temper of client

* i started loving my career, not to say i dun like last time but kinda lost, not sure if it's suitable for me.. however, the more i worked, the more movies/video i've seen, the more i like my career..

No comments: