Updates

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

8484 (2009)

i like my bday, make me feel tat i'm so special, 8484 (8 april 1984)..


yest nite my sis ask me wat is my bday wish, wat first came to my mind was my material need and my career, may b i shld tell her all my prayer request.. so i didn really answer her, i said

"dunno woh"

sis: "世界和平(world peace)?"

me: "dun have woh, i nvr tot of any bday wish.."

sis: "how come u dun have dream? to make u pursue it?"

cuz i know i can get watever i need from God, so i dun have to make any wish, i just pray to God.. may b sis is rite, if i'm asked to make a wish, i wish world wil b peaceful, no more sins nor wicked nor selfish happen around.. n i pray tat my family including monkey is safe n healthy..

* anyway, i do have my list (so far):
- Hyundai I-10
- Nokia E61i/iPod
- MAC Book/MAC Book Pro
- Sigma 17-70mm F2.8/Canon 17-40mm F2.8
- Canon flash
- camera bag
- a new spec
- a new closet
i'm gonna get all tis soon... >=)

No comments: