Updates

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm Protected

when i was entering my office room tis morning, i saw broken glasses all over the floor..


"who broke my room glass? it's window glass? someone broke in??" thinking in my heart..

but the window glass is stil fine, then i traced the glasses, it was from the picture tat hang on the wall which is infront of my desk, it fell off! it's kinda big pic covered wit glass thou.. the hanger was broken, tat's y the picture fell down, i really wonder y tis pic suddenly drop which was hanging there all the while..

michelle told me, luckily it fell down at the mid might or when i was not around, if not i'll kena the glass when it fell down, cuz the glass flew everywhere even on the desk.. but i know is bcuz of God, He protects me from the glass, there is no luck in life, i've been praying for His protection over me n my family's life..

b4 tis incident, i was thinking things n ppl around me, i felt tat i'm so blessed, i cant list down all the blessing here but i know God has been pouring out His blessing over me, my family, my career, my relationship, my life n so on.. to non-christian, they wil b seeing tis as luck, "i am a lucky gal, receiving blessing without putting much effort" in chinese is 红运当头, but i'll say not by wat i've done, it's by God's grace, i am who n where i am now..

No comments: