Updates

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

....

feel like writing blog, but dunno wat to write, i blif there wil b more things to write, for

1. my coming trip - langkawi and vietnam, 2nd time bringing my babe (400D) oversea, he wil love it and capture a lot of amazing shots (hope so)..
2. process of making sushi, yes, i'm going to make sushi tat i've promise to make, cant wait for tat, wish me luck by the way, err.. no, wish my family n fren luck.. >=p
3. coming christmas, my fav season of all, i think tis year wil b a lit' diff compare to my past years if my feel is rite.. hehe..
4. reflection over year 2008, may b i need to write something bout tis year, it's time to count all the blessing from God, wat i've experience n so on..

mm.. suddenly feel like writing something, something tat has been thru tis few months, someone tat bringing me nitemare since i know tis someone, cuz i cant fall sleep most of the time bcuz of someone.. 
i'm sorry cuz i'm selfish, dun wanna get hurt, instead of fully believing in u, i chose to hold back sometimes.. tat's y here i wanna say,
thanks for trusting me, telling me most of ur past n experience, u know is not easily to trust someone especially when we went thru so much wit lies
thanks for having patience wit me as i always behaving weird to u, n telling u so much of reason y tis n tat especially when i hold back my trust in u
thanks for understand wat i'm doing, eventhou u were not at the beginning but u stil try to accept it..

i think i'm gonna miss someone when i go for my vacation tat's y feel like writing something here.. hai~~


* mm... i think i'm not bad in expressing myself huh, i'm quite good thou, is just the matter of situation.. =p

No comments: