Updates

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sushi Queen

first time making sushi as i have promised to make as a deal.. btw, i dun like to cook n dunno how to cook, if u deal wit me in exchange wit my cooking, u r sendiri cari mati.. hehe.. anyway, i was full of confident to make it cuz i did a lot of research over internet, somemore i have an aunt who is talented in cooking n worked for japanese b4 as a steward.. ^^

 
tis r my material/ingredient, didn know it's so expensive.. >_<

 
the sushi making set comes wit a dvd, teach u how to cook sushi, very useful cuz it's local, u can find their ingredient easily..

first sushi, california roll without avocado cuz marketsssss dun have, so replaced wit cucumber.. 

due to lack of time, i didn take photo of making the rest of the sushi, so here r my "masterpieces"

 
Crab Stick Maki Sushi (worse sushi, created myself); Temari Sushi (cutiest sushi, but not much cuz the salmon is hard to cut into pieces, i bought it in 1 whole piece)
Reversed California Roll (most successful sushi, quite tasty.. =p); Prawn Tempura
(effortless n kena cone sushi, my mum cook for me, cuz was late dy, n the tempura flour bluff ppl wan, doesn look like a real tempura after cook)
tis is wat i have done to my kitchen..


* thanks to my mum, cuz she help me a lot by teaching me how to cook rice (i cook b4, just tat forgotten how to cook =p), giving me advice how to cook raw food and helping me to clean up the kitchen cuz it was darn messy..
** thanks to my aunt, cuz she patiently teach me how to make sushi over the phone..
*** thanks to my sis cuz she was there take photo for me, n help me/dare to try the cooked raw salmon (sounds complicated) see if it's cooked n tasty..
**** thanks to my dad, cuz he was so happy n supportive seeing me cooking, he used his phone n take photo somemore, as if he saw extraordinary incident..
***** thanks to the one tat asking me cook sushi, he teman me buy ingredient n finish up all my sushi tat i given to him.. *proud*
****** finally, thank God, cuz no one diarrhea..=p they were safe..
******* mm.. wat is the next? kinda interested in cooking dy.. =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the emperor's feast