Updates

Monday, December 22, 2008

take up the courage.. to make a mistake?

i'm stil reading "500 Daily Study for Bible Characters (1)", ya, kinda slow, somemore tis series of daily devotion come wit 6 books..

i realized those great man/woman in the bible r famous is bcuz they gained favour from God, they r righteous, faithful n fear God, yet they did made mistake in their life no matter who they r, even Noah, Abraham, Moses and so on..
when i read more about them, i wonder wat kinda character i am to God and to the people around me, am i good enuf? or disappointing? i'm trying to b as good as i can, not to please human, but to glorify God n please Him.. sometimes i know i cant, i stil made mistake.. sometimes i just feel like doing wat is in mind, wat is in my heart, wat i feel like doing it, dun wanna bother, just let it b my defect in my life if it's wrong.... *sigh* 
anyway, how much consequences i can bear for the mistakes i've made...
now is almost reaching to the end of the year, next year wil b my challenging year, cuz is time for me to make decision for my career, for my ministry and relationship.. i dun trust human for my future, neither myself, for the limitation we have, i need God's guidance n confirmation, a clear n obvious one..

No comments: