Updates

Monday, November 17, 2008

Worship Gau Gau

yest went to WorshipGod conference at DUMC, it was a great encounter, the whole service is about worship, only praise & worship and short sharing by pastor Glenn Packiam. puspose of going this service is bcuz i've been quite sometimes didn involve myself in such a "big worship" wit a bunch of ppl who is long to worship God; and oso going wit my fren who just accepted Christ, want him to experience what worship is all about, althou he attended my church for months but joining such worship is diff (ppl there are more "hyper"?? hehe..)


i really thank God i've attended tis service, i know God spoke to me, when i see all those worship lyrics, it reminds me of my little faith towards Him and His great love.

something like tis.. 

"i will no worry about tomorrow
coz i put my faith on solid rock
is God you alone"

"counting on, counting on God"

i used to think tat i've kinda great faith in Him, i'll commit any prob unto God by praying but until i sang tis song, i felt i'm like those ppl in the bible tat scolded by Jesus saying tat they have little faith cuz i would b easily simply worried about future even about tmr but the bible said
"do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matt 6:34
tis is a famous scripture, many ppl know but not everyone wil take tis word into their life. i worried even b4 prob exist, where is my faith..

"you loved me before i knew you.."

"Lord i'm amazed by you, how you love me"

tis lyrics truly saying tat how God loves us, tat He died on the cross for all the sinners (the world), sinners tat hung Him on the cross, sinners tat hated Him in Galilee, sinners in the new testament, even future sinners who r you n me, He died for me b4 i came to tis world n know Him, all bcuz of His initial love..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah.....love it!...

Huey En said...

love to hear tat u love it..=) i really enjoyed it..