Updates

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Yeah~~ Is my b'day~~

today is my birthday!
"who is in the house?!"
"Grace is in the house!"
"who is in the house?!"
"Grace is in the house!"

haha.. tis is wat i got when i was having my dinner at TGIF, thanks to my sis..-_-" actually i was quite shy la, standing on the chair, n "receive the blessing from everyone".. but kinda impressive bday i got..

at first, i got a bit of disappointed cuz i didn receive many greeting msg from frens, compare to last time, seems like not many ppl rmb my bday lo, so i tot may b the day b4, my church youth and young adult celebrate April bday babies dy, so no need to send msg..-_- but then almost reaching 9th April 12am, i received quite a lot of msg n call..haha.. i was quite suprise la, some said like tat only special, cuz they r trying to b the last one to greet me woh, (or forgotten??!, wat a good excuse)

anyway, i was very happy la.. thanks everyone! love ya!

*even the one i admired b4 oso msg me! i was so touched! i tot we were 'ended', cuz i was trying to let go, n stop contacting him, (tot wil lost tis fren lo) but he rmb! for a guy tat can rmb a long time no see fren's bday, is a very good thing huh.. but dun worry, i really let go dy, i'm just here to thank God tat He give me back tis fren, (God, i promise u, i'll wait for the one u prepare for me, u know i handled a list to u dy rite? hehe.. thanks God)

** actually, honestly, and seriously, my bday wish (every year) is hope tat every of my fren can rmb my bday beside my family.. =p

thanks guys!! *muakz*

No comments: