Updates

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Busy Life

i was quite bz since last week, tis mon work til 11pm some more, but i'm very happy! finally i can b bz.. i was so free, not much job in company, i felt tat i'm so useless.. -_- now i can suggest to my boss to increase my salary dy.. haha.. i can handle jobs dy wat, some more my clients said i work fast n nice =D may b bcuz they r good, not fussy.. anyway, i enjoy being bz, n i feel satisfied after i've done a job, n when my client enjoy my video.. =)

* tis mon i was so scared tat i cannot finish my job, it's 1/2 hr video which talk bout 1 event.. oh~ is not easy, n it shldn b like tat, it is very boring to use 1/2 hr to talk bout 1 event.. i find it very hard to do, i cried n prayed.. =p (like tat only i feel better). at the end the video was cut to 8 mins ++ haha.. client very satisfied cuz he oso agree 1/2 hr is super boring..

No comments: