Updates

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Test Your Working Attitude

tis morning radio 988 shared a psychology test, "do you prefer driving on the road with a car in front of you or no car at all?"


this test is to explain what is your attitude in your working place, the explanation is:

if u prefer driving on the road with a car in front of u, u r such a person that need a guidance in ur career (or may b in life too), so that u have a target or goal to achieve and u will perform better with a guidance.. n when there's no car in front of u, u may tend to slow down or feel uneasy.
if u prefer driving alone, no car in front of u, so that u can drive freely, then u r such a person that prefer working alone, handling a project or a job alone, so that u can think n decide everything on ur own freely, even if there's any problem occur, u will bear the responsibility urself.

mm.. quite true, i'm the 2nd person, i prefer driving without a car in front of me, n not blocking me, so that i can drive according to my speed.. in working place, not to say i like to be alone during work, but if i know how to do the job, i prefer in charge n work on it all by myself until i finish it, then only allow input from other people, i dun prefer other people giving idea or helping me up in the mist of my job, shld be giving me all the requirement and material b4 the job, and let me finish it. and that's y i started off my business by myself. =)


* but who prefer driving with a car in front??

No comments: