Updates

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

During Valentine's Celebration

when me n kb heading for our valentine's dinner at Garden, i saw my former college mate.. as usual, after greeting, we shall introduce the one beside us.. unexpectedly, when i intro kb to my college mate, i paused for about 5 secs.. cuz i forgotten kb's name.. =p



dinner at Alexis, Garden, the food there so so only, no variety..=/

i was wearing tis new dress from zara, quite sexy huh? =p then only i realize tis is "too sexy" for malaysian, many ppl was looking at me, i wonder is tis too sexy or kua jiong, to me, it's normal lo..


when i touch up this pic, this objest seems so rite to end our celebration

*he said, there's no gal wearing such way for him b4.. aww~~ <3

2 comments:

kennyleonng said...

foxy!!!....yeah!

Huey En said...

y foxy leh??