Updates

Friday, August 14, 2009

BSB 2: Same or Change

the reason of blogging for the sake of blogging (bsb) is bcuz monkey asked me y didn i write blog.. mm.. cuz i'm lazy to write n i'm not inspired to write anything.. =p


let's talk bout my situation now, now is morning, sitting infront of computer, looking out the window, ah~ another day, ppl tend to complain or sighing tat everyday is a routine day, everyday doing the same thing, sounded boring.. i guess they bored of their job or bored of their studies, or stil figuring out wat is their dream/ambition tat's y no vision nor target to archive.. last week i was inspired by a thought (or could b God spoken to me?),


when i woke up,

everything is still the same, nothing is changed

my room, my body, n even the smell around me..

walking out of my room, my parent still the same,

they r doing morning routine work..

"coming back for dinner tonite?" mum asked

when i get ready to work,

have to choose wat cloth to wear, how i wish my office provide uniform,

then heading to same company, waiting for same job..

everything remain as usual, i'm still having all my life n love one,

they are still alive, n healthy

i'm not unemployed, i stil can earn for my living..

how many ppl out there r homeless..

how many ppl's life has changed suddenly due to disaster or accident..

i believe God will bless me n my future, and i just do my best for everything

i dun expect tis kinda "change" but i chose to appreciate them n b contended.

is good to remain the same in certain area..

No comments: