Updates

Friday, September 19, 2008

Dun Pray Pray

i realize God has been so faithful recently, indeed, He is faithful, is how we put our faith in Him.. i've been skipping prayer meeting many times due to work, so tis morning i prayed to God tat job which i'm handling can be done early today (which is quite impossible, cuz today shoot, then edit and present tmr), so tat i can attend prayer meeting (normal a bit la, always work meh). so when i reach office tis morning, i saw my producer and head relax sja, wearing as usual (not shooting look), then i ask my producer, michelle,


"today no shooting meh?"

mich: "cancelled.."

me: "huh? then tmr presentation how?"

mich: "dunno.."

so, it's postponed..

"God, the way u answer my prayer quite straight forward rite??" said in my heart..


* so tonite i must attend prayer meeting, no excuse!

No comments: