Updates

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Real or Dream :: 080408

when i online, checking out my facebook (as usual), there was an event invitation, so i clicked on it, it was a birthday celebration for xxx on 7th April at 10pm in one of the italian restaurant at The Curve, invited by one of my fren, guests tat attending tis event r all known, wierd! but quite interesting.
as it's written, no need to prepare birthday present, cuz they will prepare, so i dressed up nicely and went to the place.the restaurant is nice, i like the environment, but i've no idea to go for which table, surprisingly there was a sign board showing me to which table i'm suppose to go..
"huh? it's treasure hunt or wat?" said in my heart
as i turn to the last turning at right, i saw my sis n all my best frens there, smiling at me and said
"welcome to ur bday party!" haha.. i know it, i shld know it..
it was really surprise me, really appreciate for their afford, bringing me to my favorite restaurant, gather together for my bday. But it was not end yet, as we having our dinner, chit-chating. at 12am, they sang me bday song, while they were singing, one of them said
"see who else is here?" i saw one shadow coming to me from the kitchen, i cant see clearly who was tat due to the dim light, as he came nearer.. n nearer..
"oh my~" said in my heart
"happy bday!" he said wit a cake holding with his rite hand.
is he! a person tat dun even rmb my bday, n now he is standing infront of me. i cant b too excited (apparently), if not, they will know i like him.. but y is he the one tat doing such suprise to me? i mean appear at 12am wit a cake?? i didn care so much, cuz i was too happy tat he was there for me, so i just said
"thank u"
then again, he put on a wording tag on the cake with his left hand, the wording was "can u be my gal fren?"
i was like... >_<
"r u kidding me? today is my bday, dun fool me k.."
he look at me, pause a while, with a bit shy n sincere smile
"i'm serious.."
"mm.." i look at the cake
"come on, dun b shy, tis is so not u! u like him rite?" the rest said
"ofcuz i wish... i would love to..." i said softly to him
"so yes or not?" he asked softly n shyly
i pause a while, i know he is not simply making fun type of ppl, he is shy shy little boy so i said
"yes!"
"uhu!" the rest of my frens were more happy than me, they clapped, they laugh n said
"we settle a couple, haha.."
i then hug him
"i love u"
"i love u too"
but wait! "come on, dun b shy, tis is so not u! u like him rite?" <- how did they know i like him?? i stare at my sis....

-the end-

tis is my dream, so sweet~ dream always nice n perfect, cuz it's not real n it's created by us..

however, out of expectation, the real story is more touching, God's plan is always better than my dream.. mm.. how shld i start..
i would like to thank my frens tat sending me greeting msg and call, especially those tat i nvr expect since 12am til 11pm. and my dad, he sent me msg! -> "生日快乐" so sweet~
at nite, i had dinner wit my family at Piccolo Mondo (not sure spelled correctly), food and service not bad, everyone seems enjoy it, as i always thankful for, not the food nor anything, but is the moment we spend together.. during the dinner, someone called me, who always forgotten my bday! haha.. he not only wish me happy bday, but he sang and played guitar on the phone! i was like.. T_T (i said in my heart, "grace, dun cry, dun cry") i was so touched for wat he has done! may be tis is wat he usually do to his fren, but wat i only know is i really enjoy when he sing (actually i think i'm suppose to sing tat song he sang instead of him? =p), he sing and play very well, gotta acknowledge him.. haha.. after he called, then my god bro called, he sounded more happy than me when i pick up the phone, we didn talk very long cuz of line prob (he called from s'pore), but i really appreciate it, he always care for me for i'm his sis..
after dinner, i went Baywatch for 2nd round, oops! i mean i follow my sis yam cha, didn know she plan surprise gathering for me (pretend la). when i reach there, it's actually surprise me was the ppl who came, some of them i really nvr expect they turn up, long time no see fren, bz fren, lazy fren n fren's fren.. haha.. i'm so touched and thankful for their effort, i'll nvr forget tis memorible and wonderful bday tat was given by them, especially my sis who plan tis, she called most of my close frens just to give me a surprise.. thanks so much.. *muakz* love ya..



1st round: dinner wit family

2nd round, thanks guys..

3rd round was in William mamak..

* i did prayed for my bday, pray tat i'll have a nice bday celebration =p n God answered

24 years ago - 8/4/1984

more photo at
My Album

4 comments:

(oo) said...

my my, i tot it was real~

how can u remember ur dreams so clearly?=..=

Huey En said...

eh, is not dream, is my imagination, dream tat i created..haha.. everyone has dream wat..

(oo) said...

hmmmm... i wonder how's the guy in your imagination...

tall?
short?
fat?
slim?
muscular?
indian?
malay?
chinese?
guai lou???

haha...

Huey En said...

mm.. Lee Jun-Kee? haha..