Updates

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Decisive, Not Rebellious

during lunch time, chatting wit my colleague, about education, i told my colleague i almost ended up in malay school cuz my parent wanted me to enter malay school, but i told my parent i dun wan cuz i can't speak bm and eng, how can i mix wit malay or eng speaking people, most of them cant even speak chinese. by the way, i'm chinese educated which means i can read and write chinese *proud* (i'm a chinese ok? *eye blink*) but my colleague is not, cuz he was brought to a malay school since he was very young. then my colleague was amazed by how i responded to my parent
"so rebellious" he jokingly said
"haha.. no, is decisive.."
"but you were so small, how old were u tat time?"
"mm... 7 years old"

is tis consider rebellious? i nvr tot of tat until my colleague said, mm... i think is decisive, not rebellious, tat time my parent was giving me option, not instruction.. haha..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not Rebellious!
Rebellious is when you do not want to do whatever is told by your parents hehehe I agree is decisive ;) you were given a choice, not instructions/order/demand :P
Me too almost end up staying in Penang after my primary school but I choose to stay :P even studying SAE!
hahaha