Updates

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wisdom from God

a testimony from my sis (not mine), is very encouraging though..

this morning, while having breakfast with my sis n mum, my sis told me she was "not smart" when she was very young (not good to say stupid k? so is "not smart"), no matter how my dad teach her, she stil cant understand, even a very simple maths question, i ask her why? she said she oso dunno, just cant understand, unable to pick up wat has been taught.. so she prayed, prayed, prayed..
"God, give me wisdom"
"God, give me wisdom"
"God, give me wisdom"
as my mum always teach us since when we were very young, pray to God for every needs, n He hears us. she prayed everyday. kids prayer is always simple yet faithful, pray without doubt..

now my sis is under Shell company, nvr deny that she is a fast learner, smart, very clear what she is doing rite now and faithfully serving God, can see that God has done great things in her life n using her for God's kingdom.

after she told me this, i asked her:
"why suddenly tell me this?"
"......"
before she answer, i said:
"u think that u r very smart now?" (in chinese: 因为你觉得你以家好叻?)
"bwahahaha.... yeah, that's wat i wanted to say!" she said
"......" *speechless* -____-"" she's always so confident..

however, is good that we reflect back the source of blessing, wat God has done in our life when we received what God has blessed us..

look at her face, know how confident she is..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is ur kar jie.... i know u very proud of me... hahahah.. when i read and look at the photo, i burst out laughing until tears oso drop.... hahahha.....