Updates

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Day

Christmas =/= Santa claus
Easter =/= Egg & rabbit


He hang on the cross and died for our sins, after 3 days, He rose from the dead, those who believe in Him will not perish but will have eternal life. it's not about egg nor rabbit at all! y christmas is santa claus, y easter is easter egg? is very sad tat people dunno or forget the meaning of easter day. without the sacrifice and ressurection of Jesus Christ, we will die in sins eternally.
everytime b4 i spend a time wit God (pray), i'll ask myself,
"mm.. wat am i gonna pray today?"
cuz there're lots of lots of things needed to b prayed, when i think bout tis question - "mm.. wat am i gonna pray today?" i really touched by God, cuz i can commit everything to God until i can ask myself wat i wan, i dun need to ask wat God can do then only pray the things tat God can do, but bcuz God can n will handle n take care of everything, tis is wat we call - HOPE.
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,"1 Peter 1:3
who do u put ur hope to? for ur study, career, family, relationship, future..
God created the world, n He sent His the only son to died for our sins, wat else He cant do? wat promise He will not fulfill for u?

i like tis song, in terms of lyrics and music, especially the highlighted line. wat Jesus did was sacrifice for us, and wat we need to do is just come to God n ask for forgiveness.

All for love the Father gave
For only love could make a way
All for love the heavens cried
For love was crucified
Oh how many times have I broken Your heart
But still You forgive
If only I ask

And how many times have You heard me pray
Draw near to me
Everything I need is You
My beginning, my forever
Everything I need is You
Let me sing all for love
I will join the angels song
Ever holy is the Lord
King of Glory
King of all
All for a love a Saviour prayed
Abba Father have Your way
Though they know not what they do
Let the Cross draw man to You



No comments: