Updates

Monday, February 25, 2008

Perfect Dress

some "thing" has really disturbing me quite some time, especially after i read someone's blog..

here's the illustration,

i found tis dress years ago, it's nice and elegant, i would say it meet some of my dream dress requirement. so one day, my frens wanna buy me tis dress, u know how i responded?
"no, i dun wan tis dress thou i like it.. mm.. but may b in future.. who knows.." i said (cuz i know i might change my mind when i'm ready, tat's y i said "may b in future")
my frens look at me, "wat kinda answer is tat?"
i just smile at them =)
"i like another dress which is very special and unique thou i know i'm not gonna get it cuz it doesn fit me at all, so is unfair that i just simply accept tis dress that offered by my fren where i wasn't ready for tis nice n elegant dress." whispered in my heart


2 years later, i saw tis dress' photo, i asked myself,
"y didn i just accept tis dress when my frens wanna buy me tis dress, isn't tis wat i wan?" wat a stupid question.
i almost wanna buy a dress which is similiar to tis dress but it doesn fit me until i saw tis dress' photo.
as time goes by, tailor has made tis dress even more charming, and he knows who can fit tis dress. it's stil available, and it's desperately looking for an owner which will absolutely fit it, when i know it's looking for an owner, i wish i could just grap it n say to the dress how much i like it, n how i wish i could own it. BUT i know even if i afford to buy it (after some saving), the dress may not accept me or tailor may say
"i've made u another perfect dress.."

No comments: