Updates

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pre-Wedding Shoot

I just done pre-wedding shoot with KB, i would say it's a good one thou if I can shoot again, I will choose to do it again, because I know I can do better and more feel~
I dont know why, after prepared for quite some time, did some research, getting make up artist, booking gown, preparing some props and so on, I still didnt really do well, as in not so in to the mood, i really dont know why! and when I look at KB, I was so miss the casual wear of him (I'm not saying his dress up not nice, but instead, looks really cool). May be I really love who he is, and not how he dress up and may be I wasn't use to be such a way, wearing so elegantly, being so lady, nah~ not me.. 
I do HOPE the photos turn out very awesome.......

no place to change cloth, thanks to Grace Tan's suggestion, asking me to get ready with sarong.


* oh by the way, i woke up at 4am, didnt really sleep well and eat well before going to shoot.. @_@

No comments: