Updates

Sunday, December 20, 2009

2nd Bazaar with Miracle

tis is really a miracle...

i joint a
contest of getting a free booth in a bazaar, n i got it. when i reach there, it's a shop lot at
The Strand, Kota Damansara, the place was quiet, i think it's a new building, n most of the shop lots are empty, i was thinking, "how would this place able to get good business??" anyway, i got the booth for free so nvm..


looking at the banner, it's held at 4th floor.. @_@ i told myself "nvm, free wan, it doesn cost me a lot, just take it as an experience to me" said in my heart.. after a while, the place is like a home, we were chatting among the vendors, n talking to each other how bad is the place (cuz no customer), the organizer oso felt guilty for not doing promotion, cuz it was a sudden decision to do b4 christmas.. if can, i wanted to bring down all my stuff n sell it at ground floor, cuz how would there have any people know there's a bazaar up there? however, i prayed to God, i dun care, wit human, things r impossible, to God, all things are possible, i wanna achieve this amount of sales..

miraculously, in the afternoon, there were people coming in, some were vendor's fren, some were walk in customer, n they bought my cloths! my sales were kept raising up, while other has no sales at all.. wau.. n i sold out more cloth than the first bazaar i joint.. thank God~ ofcuz at the end, some of the vendor did sold out some cloths, but not as many as mine at the time when i pack my stuff and go home..

check out the photos:

No comments: