Updates

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Holidays

should write wat had happen for the past few days which was the holiday..


on sun (20sept), i went to my secondary school fren's wedding, honestly, it wasn't an very impressive wedding dinner/ceremony to me, compare to those wedding tat i've been to. but it was a great gathering i had wit my secondary school frens..




i realize i have changed, i guess same goes to all my frens, after 8 years, we surely have changed in term of personality, becoming more mature is definitely. but i realize even my character has changed a bit, i used to be very talkative, crazy, sociable, etc. i didn really remember until one of my fren said:
"huey en, u have full of crazy idea, let's think of the ways to fool the "heng dai", i rmb last time u always fool me wan.. haha!!" when my frens was preparing stuff to fool the heng dai



anyway, congratz to jennifer!

on mon (21st sept), first holiday, i went out wit kb, spent an half day wit him then went to hospital, visited andrew's father, he is in critical condition right now, besides tat, even andrew n his family are also facing a serious situation of decision making, whether they should continue sustain his father's life or not for the expenses are very heavy, so now everything has to depend on God's will, n trust on God for the decision, let Him provide everything n control everything..

on tues (22nd sept), 2nd holiday, i wasn going anywhere, how clever was i, cuz i need to clean up my study room which i wanted to do since early of the year but always no time n kept messing up the room by adding all the stuff on table n floor.. i should have take a photo of my messy room, a before and after photo, anyway, i stil haven finish cleaning up cuz at night i went out wit kb to "complete" our date of previous day.. =p

No comments: