Updates

Monday, July 20, 2009

God Bless the Faithful One

normally i dun write others' bday in my blog except mine but tis time i have to write something bout her for wat my sis has done, n how God prepared everything for her..


today is my mum's bday, as usual, we either go for fine dining or giving her present.. for my dad's convenience, we went to The Ship at KL, which is near my dad's shop.. abnormally, the road to KL from our hse was SMOOTH, not congested at all, we reached there within half an hour.. my sis was amazed why the road so smooth, normally tis period (after work) is very congested then my sis said, "God really bless those who r faithful.." God prepared the way for my mum's bday dinner..

err.. dun ask me y my mum smile like tis, i've no idea..


the food was good, everyone enjoyed their meal.. tis restaurant has existed for ages, i can see they didn do any renovation to modernize the place, it's classic, i prefer like tis, just remain as it is wil b nice..

i didn take my dad's pic which is looking at the camera, but only eating.. =p

after dinner, we went n see my dad's shop, since we were there dy and we nvr been there b4.. there's a story to talk bout my dad's business but i lazy to write it, n better not to write, if not i'll be caught by ISA, oops!

my sis suggested to buy bday cake for my mum (here, i need to acknowledge her, she is a very family-minded person, she care for family a lot, she wil think of ways to show appreciation to her family) then i suggested a cake shop which has very nice cake at Taman Desa, the shops there always congested with cars and human, is hardly even to do double parking or just simply drive across the road, so again abnormally, we found a parking just slightly infront of the shop.. God prepared a parking for my mum's bday cake..


ok, the best part is here, after we went back home, her good daughter (older one) suggest to play guitar for her bday (oh my gosh..) so she find chords n play..


i think she was praying..

one "fei cai", still wan mother to serve.. keke..

No comments: