Updates

Monday, October 27, 2008

Back to Home, Not Alone

just back from.. erm.. shopping? not home alone the whole day, went out lunch, shopping and dinner wit fren, mm~ n i got my lovely vitagen.. wakakaka.. yes, i love vitagen!

tis reminded me when i was very young, i had "chicken box" <- (not sure if i named n spelled  correctly) quite ill, then my dad bought me lego tat i ever wanted, as his comforts towards me when i was so sick n bored staying at home, it was so sweet~
tis vitagen having the same effect as the lego, it brings comfort.. =) 
i think if we stay at home whole day, sickness may not b cured too, as long as we had enuf rest, go out n take some fresh air, wil feel better..
anyway, i had a wonderful holiday~~

 nvr got so many vitagen b4..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i oso feel sick, i wanna eat the fried chicken u ate yesterday!!!

Huey En said...

pls dun haunt me!! fried chicken no more dy..