Updates

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Temporary Beginner

just bought a cleaner set and screen protector for my babe (400D), finally it's protected since i bought it..

when i pay for my stuff
salesman: "r u a student?"
my sis help me replied: "y? if student got discount?"
salesman: "nola, cuz normally student buy so many stuff (in one time)"
salesman: "wat lense r u using?"
me: "oh, just kit lense, i just bought my cam.."
salesman: "wanna buy potrait?"
me: "mm.. nola.."
then my sis whispered,
"wat is potrait"
me: "i oso dunno.. =p"
i asked the salesman,
"wat is potrait?"
he wondered and said,
"potrait? it's a lense like tis.." then he shown me a 50mm, f1/8 lense. btw, it's cost 300++, for beginner who wanna play around wit lense..
"oh, it's prime lense.." i said
"say la prime lense.. how i know wat is potrait.." said in my heart..
then he intro me more of the lenses.. b4 i leave, he said i can come back wit my cam to test the lense, n if dunno how to use (dunno how to use wat?) can come back to him.. -_-

he sounded like i dunno how to use camera, -_- may b i look blur, ask lots of question b4 i buy.. err... anyway, i memang a beginner.. but tat's just temporary! i'll master the camera, shots will not slipped thru my hands..

No comments: