Updates

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Consequence of Anger


i fight wit ppl..
i was been abused..
nola..haha.. was scratched by my dog-Eeyore.. i was very hardworking, clean up my room rubbish bin and put the rubbish outside of the house, he go and tear out all the rubbish until the rubbish spread all around the place..ish! he is superb naughty, really made me angry n burst out, so i wacked him gau gau wit my rotan, my sis did adviced me to tight him up first, cuz he's very ganas oso, wil hurt me when he struggle, but i dun care, i was so fire, just wack him wit all i can! so.. became like tis la..
mm.. when i see my hand, i was thinking, should i so angry? it will hurt myself oso when i'm so angry.. but the good thing happen is, when i show my hand to one of my youth, he ask whether i seen doctor,wau, i was so touched, know y? cuz he seldom care for ppl, (mm..may b not apply to me only..haha..) anyway, our relationship is not as good as a relationship of a leader and youth should have, i dunno y, may b to him, i'm not capable to b a leader, and now i'm trying all my best to care for the youth especially him (ofcuz i did pray oso, only God can change a person)

look at his hand (eeyore)..

No comments: