Updates

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday Dinner

not father's day, not mother's day not even anyone's bday, just another dinner on Sunday, my family dun eat at home on weekend, so we go out and eat. i realize tat we know how to enjoy life even more, tis week we went to Little Vietnam, Mid Valley (under my sis' request), it's not any special nor super high class restaurant, just bcuz the food is nice, instead of eating chinese food, we went somewhere else..

i really do enjoy spending time wit family, (cuz i dun need to spend money on meal..=p *whispering*), mainly is bcuz nowadays is very hard to see whole family gather together just to spend time for no reason, there're ppl study oversea or outstation, work in some other place, have their dinner on their own or wit frens/colleague.. i appreciate them for they r my family, closest human to me, i dunno when i'll leave them or they will leave me, for watever reason or no reason but i just appreciate them whom can't been replaced by others (thou sometime i rather stay alone at home, spend time wit myself)

* the cubes on the table is dominos, my sis' fav game, brought to restaurant, play b4 food come..

No comments: