Updates

Monday, June 4, 2007

I Got It

i got the job dy, really thank God! now i realize y God haven answer my prayer, my interview always failed, either it's not wat i wan, or shift work/work on weekend, or lack or experience. God really give me wat i wan n need, a job tat dun need to work on Sunday which is really hard to find in tis industry, my target salary, my dream job (some projects are movie, tis is my dream!) b4 i got tis job, i really wonder if i'm suit tis industry which always rush for project, no fix working hour, life tat no sun n moon, cuz my weekend is for God due to attending church, n i faced a lot of frustration wit my current status n my past. overall, i would say, the door seems to be closed, to human being, tis is very hard for christian work in tis industry. BUT God said, when His door is opened, no man can shut! to human, things tat impossible, to God, all things r possible. when we honor God, God wil honor us. rite here i wanna thank God for: when i wanna pursue my dream thou i dunno wat i like, wat is my passion, i just know tat i like movie/visual/performance kinda thingy, God brought me to SAE (School of Audio Engineering), n i met my god bro at the rite time (b4 tat i was studying business in other college). truely i enjoy my course. rite after i finish my course, i got a job, as studio engineer, i quite enjoy the work but not the company, collegue, n my producer, i made a lot of mistake, most of the things ran out of my expectation, i find very hard to work there, i was lost n depressed, am i working in wrong field? y all bad things seems like running after me? i was thinking to give up, look for other job, any type of job oso came into my mind, waitress, teacher, admin n etc. i just scared, i felt myself so useless, dunno where shld i go, will i forever lost? but deep in my heart, i was still curious on movie/video production, just tat i dun dare to face it due to many failure. anyhow, i learnt a lot in tis circular world,work n study is totally diff thing, the main thing is wil i still trust God. after i resign, my boss ask me if i'm interested in video editing, his fren's company is a video production company, if i haven get a job yet, i can go there n try. ofcuz i'm interested, but i still give myself a chance to work in audio field since i'm a sound student so i work in my fren's studio, doing sound for animation. but tis job stil cannot satisfy me, somemore need to get my own laptop to do the job so i quit n i go back for the video editing until now at the begining, i really frustrated, due to low salary n did a lot of unrelated work, but during tis period i really found out my dream n passion! i'm not a multimedia/filming student, but bcuz of passion, i could pick up the skill n done well. the more i work on it, the more i'm nterested in..tat's my dream.. God helped to see my dream. at the end, God bring me back to my dream, from studying sound till the next job, thou during the process, it seems ran out of track, but anything tat happen, has it's own purpose, u know wat, 1 of the reason i got the new job is bcuz i study in SAE which has a good reputation to tis company (new company), n i got experience in sound. so as long as we honor God, God will surely honor us.

No comments: