Updates

Friday, March 16, 2007

My Interview

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Matthew 6:33

just went to interview yesterday, i love the interview thou most probably wil not success.. haha.. cuz from the interview, i know wat i want n wat they expect, so tat i can improve myself to involve in this field.. btw, i'm looking for post of video editor, persueing to work in video/film production field

from the interview, they require: fcp skill which i just learnt basic b4, now i'm using premiere in my office (anyway, tis 2 softwares almost the same wan); crazy working hour, but i told them i dun work on sunday morning (telling them straight forward); working experience may not enuf (from his face, i can roughly find out). anyhow, i dun really find frustrated in tis interview compare to previous one, cuz i know wat make me might fail to get tis job is bcuz i got not enuf experience n knowledge (i was a diploma audio engineering student, video editing was learnt from extra course in my coll, my office and myself), and working hour, but i believe as long as i tried my best to improve myself and honor God, surely God wil bless me a great career

so now wat decision tat i need to make is: whether i should take full time degree course or part time degree course (this is wat i persueing, i must get a degree); if i take full time course, i must get a part time job to support my course fees and living fees, i dun wanna depend on my parent so much; if i take part time course then i must make sure i can concentrate well on work n study where i dun think i'm good at tat, some more i need to look for a company where i can no need to work on weekend, so tat i can study.. reason y i wanna change company is bcuz salary is veeeeeery low, and nothing else i can learn, tis will only wasting my time..=/

No comments: